What’s In My Makeup Bag?
I love seeing what is in the makeup bags of my fellow bloggers and friends, so I’ve decided to jump on the bandwagon and share the contents of my beloved makeup bag with you all!
Here it is:
1. Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfume. This is one of my all-time favourite fragrances. I carry it everywhere with me for daytime wear. See my review on it here: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/fabulous-fragrance/
2. Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Nude Candy. A bargain lipgloss that I’ve become hooked on. Great shine, long-lasting and moisturizing. See my review on this fabulous gloss here: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/go-nude-on-a-budget/
3. Topshop Lipstick in Desert. I was on the hunt for a new nude lipstick quite some time ago and picked up this little beauty. It’s a delicate nude shade and the perfect backup for my Mac Myth lipstick (nearly out of it, will soon be time for a re-stock!)
4. Mac Blusher in Dolly Mix. I always carry a Mac blusher with me, they’re so compact and handy and I love blusher so much that it’s nice to have a choice in my makeup bag! This one is a vibrant pink shade and gives an instant flush of colour to the face if you’re makeup is beginning to look dull.
5. The infamous Real Techniques Stippling Brush. Where would I be without it??? See my review here. I literally go nowhere without it since the day I purchased it! https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/the-best-foundation-brush-ever/
6. Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara. Life without it is not worth imagining! It’s my new secret weapon! I’ve already sang my praises on it here: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/theyre-real-i-swear/
7. Chanel Bronzing Brush. I use it for both my blusher and bronzer. I know I shouldn’t, but I’m in the process of finding a new blusher brush. Real Techniques Blusher Brush is looking tempting!
8. Essence Blusher in Secret-It Girl. I picked up this little gem by chance one day while queuing in Penneys, I’ve worn it every day since! It’s such a subtle and flattering colour, perfect for work! Here’s my review from a couple weeks ago: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/a-budget-busting-beautiful-blush/
9. Benefit Sun Beam. A serious cult product, the must have for summer 2012! I mix it in with my foundation for a gorgeous, dewy glow. I purchased it while I was still using Mac Studio Fix Foundation, but since switching to Benefit’s Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, I find that I don’t need half as much as the foundation itself gives a lovely dewy finish on its own. See my review on Sun Beam here: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/from-pale-dull-to-golden-dewy-in-just-seconds-4/
10. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in I’m So Money Honey. The best makeup product I’ve purchased all year. Maybe even all century! It has changed my makeup routine for the better. No more cakey, matt finish foundation that covers your skin. It’s all about enhancing your skin and adding a glowing, dewy effect with Hello Flawless. Here’s my review: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/hello-flawless/
11. Benefit Boi-ing Conecealer. Heavy duty concealer which I use under my eyes to cover up dark circles. I’ve had it quite some time because I don’t use it daily. But when I need it, it does the job and it does it well!
12. Benefit’s Bella Bamba. I’m never without my Bella Bamba. It’s a staple in my makeup bag. This multi-dimensional watermelon blush is just perfect, for daytime or nighttime. It has shimmering gold particles which just brighten up your face in an instant! See my review here: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/be-bold-with-benefits-bella-bamba/
13. Mac Lipstick in Myth. My number one nude lipstick. I use it all of the time, day or night. I love the colour and texture. Here’s my review: https://sinfulstilettos.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/go-nude/
14. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz. I use this gorgeous, subtle, shimmery powder on my cheeks, eyes and all over if I feel like being that extra bit shimmery. The subtle tones allow you to build on the colour. Use it on your cheeks for a glow or on your eyelids to create a soft and warm pink glow. It works well with pink toned blushers too, which you may have noticed I have a bit of a thing for!
15. H&M Bronzing Powder Compact in Gorgeous Tan. A matt finish bronzer which I sweep all over my face when wearing fake tan to give my face an extra bit of colour. Also mix it with my blusher sometimes to use on my cheeks.
16. L’Oreal Infallible Pencil. My beloved eyebrow pencil. Recently switched from Rimmel’s Eyebrow Pencil. Great definition and no need to carry a pencil sharpener as it is a twist up pencil. Will do a review soon, never thought I’d replace my Rimmel pencil until I came across this!
So that’s it, the full contents of my makeup bag at the moment! Do you have any of these products in your makeup bag?